Friday, January 3, 2014

June's Garden




Dress: Somerset Bay (Vintage)
Sweater: Geb
Bag: Mango
Shoes: Nose
Rings: Forever 21
Necklace: Handmade (booth)
Garden: John's 
Pictures by JJC. 
So I know that my blog posts were mostly just my creations and inspirations, but I was looking through all these bloggers like Gary Pepper and Framboise Fashion that I can't help it but to be inspired by not only their sense of fashion but also their passion for it. Deep inside I've been trying to start my own blogspot but never really found a time to, especially when I have a YouTube channel to manage as well. 

So, this is it, me coming out and finally saying hi and introducing myself as am 'amateur' fashion blogger I guess. :) Wishing all of you a Happy New Year as well <3
The best feeling in life would be to have your ultimate dreams come true, well...for me, I was lucky enough to have mine made real. All my life I've been admiring my beautiful mother and her sense of fashion and style that I even use to play dress up in her room when I was little (I know I'm not the only one ;P), my dream was to beable to one day fit into her clothes. And lucky enough, she gifted me her old vintage dress that her sisters gave her. Words simply cannot explain how much I adore this piece. 



Loves, 

AedinG ^.~





No comments:

Post a Comment